Please contact Shirell : +27 (0) 73 285 5990 | firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make a booking.
Self-Catered, exclusive use accommodation in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve (Min stay of 3 nights required). Serviced Daily, max. 8 guests allowed.
R21,500 per night for the entire camp (exclusive use) – Including: VAT, 2 x Game Drives per day (with a qualified Guide & Tracker) and housekeeping staff.
R22,500 per night for the entire camp (exclusive use) – Including: VAT, 2 x Game Drives per day (with a qualified Guide & Tracker) and housekeeping staff.
The Timbavati Conservation levy (charged at approx. R100 per person per night), all meals & drinks, and transfers/transportation to/from camp.
- Self-catered accommodation for max 8 persons sharing in 5 separate en suite bedrooms.
- Approximately 4 staff members who will do Housekeeping, Kitchen cleaning, provide firewood etc..
- Camp is serviced daily
- Two game drives per day in an open Gameviewer, guided by a Qualified Guide & Tracker team
- Game viewing on approx. 5000 ha of Big 5, prime-game viewing traverse
- Game walks arrangeable with advanced notice, max 6 persons. (No children under 12).
- Fully equipped kitchen & airconditioned rooms
- Amenities provided (Body wash, body lotion, insect repellant soap, toilet paper etc)